Saturday, July 12, 2014

Why Vegetarians Exist ?


                                                ! .There is violence in the video. !

So, after watching the video, i finally decided to be a vegetarian. 
I saw this video while i was watching a vlog. I saw host was talking about it and crying, it made me sad and i want to know how bad it is. Believe me, after watching this video, if you're animal lover, you will change your mind. I respect all of your believes but i think, animal lovers think, that you need t watch it. Tell your friends about it. If you want to.


* Vegetarians are people who are selfless and animal lovers. Who can't stand violence.

I totally get it, of course we need to eat some animals to grow up or be healthy. I think that being vegetarian won't save animals, but it makes you feel better about them. We need to find a way to at least scale down.

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, people would be a vegetarian" -Paul Mccartney

No comments:

Post a Comment