Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Top 5 Fav Disney Movies

I really obsessed with disney animation movies and also their soundtracks. I mean who doesn't like disney? So, i decided to show you my list of top 5 favorite disney movies.

This is my favorite. I think maybe because this movie has an arabic culture that is similar to our country. What i liked about the character are that they are similar to people's apparience and their personallity. I love Genie so fucking much! He's hilarious and absoluetly cute. He's my favorite character in this movie. I mean nothing would happen if he wasn't there, in the movie. He's the one who ensured this movie to go on. Jafar is the second evil that i find sooo hot.! I already know all of the songs on the soundtrack.

       
2.
       OMFG! The most funniest movie i've ever seen in disney movies. It's hilarious! I love Flynn who doesn't understand why people singing suddenly about their feelings. He doesn't give a fuck about singing. If you ask Rapunzel how they she would say: 
"He broke into my house and I knocked out him with a pan"
It's not the regular disney story believe me. I mean look at him trying to impress her.
 
Handsome ...
Their love is so powerfull, they do everything for each other. Sorry, when i think about this movie, i only remember the funniest scenes in the movie.
If you're tired of typical disney love story and looking for something funny, this movie is for you. 


3.
I used to play The Lion King's playstation1 game when i was young. I know it from there and i always loved it. I finally decided to watch it again. I cried at the movie of course. Oh my! What a drama is going on this movie. I love the animation movies with animals because you see a human talking, walking, thinking or doing something but you don't see animals do that. Actually it gives us a opportunity to how animals feel or talk in these kind of movies. It looks funny when you read it but it's actually not and i need to say that Scar, the evil one, is the hottest evil/animal i've ever seen on disney animated movies. *-*

4.
   
I love watching animals like i said and this one is more beautiful. A human grows with animals and acts like them. You see that you should be afraid of humans also animals who does anything for their families. You learn that you can be friends with the animals instead of killing them for purses, shoes but i can't say the same thing for meat or chicken. Some people litterally can't live without eating these things. I'm one of them :( . 

I couldn't find the 5th one yet. ðŸ˜œ



No comments:

Post a Comment