Saturday, July 26, 2014

Outfit Of The Day - Cold Nights


It sometimes cold outside so i wanted to wear my ripped boyfriend jeans. I wanted it to be stylish. Finally i used my new backpack which is so chic. If you want to make it more simple, you can wear a skinny jeans with basic tank top and tie up your colorful shirt around your waist so you can wear it when it gets colder. If you say i wont get cold, you still can tie around your waist to because its really popular right now. Even you can tie around your waist wearing short shorts. I bought bracelets all from different places and combined them. All of them. I also find a necklaces with the same material as the bracelets. I dont know what it called, the material, but you can guess from the picture. I hope. You can't see but i wear a lipstick, one of my favorites. It is L'oreal's lipstick.


It's L'oreal Sorbet Fraise 340. It would be look good with your black eyeliner :)

Tank Top: Jimmy Key
Boyfriend Jeans: Pull&Bear
Shirt: a turkish brand 
Backpack: a turkish brand
Shoes: Tom's
Accessories: I collected from a lot of different places. I don't remember but it's turkish brand.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment