Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Rover Review



10 years after a global economic collapse,
The Rover is about a guy whos car got stolen from 3 people and with his anger he searches for them. It was difficult first untill he found thieves' brother and he captures the brother and they went to a dangerous and uneasy journey.

I think the performance of 2 lead actors were amazing. I don't know about Guy Pierce but I should say that this is the best character Robert Pattinson gave life to it. He completely owned it. (I wish that you can understand what I'm trying to say :) )

                                           Fear The Man With Nothing Left To Lose...
                                                                             
                                                                              ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment