Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Little Haul - What I Bought Today



So, My parents and i went to the mall which has H&M. One of my favorite store. It sells really popular and also creative clothes, shoes and even bags. It's soo cool. I won't leave there without buying something. I mean it sells find cool things for kids, young adults and especially teenagers. I went other shops too. both of them are turkish brand and one of them is the place that i bought a cute box.



  
I bought three of them from H&M
The first white one is very common shirt that everyone wears. It's really pretty and you can wear with everything. Any shorts you would like. It made from a thin fabric that i don't have any fucking idea which one is it. Sorry about that. So, i really loved it.
The second one is a basic short shorts that i bought because i needed one.It was very cheap . If you convert turkish lira to dolar, it would be like 5 dolars or something. It is something to wear at home and it's so comfortable. It's again thin material. The only problem for me is that i have long shirts only.
The third mickey mouse shirt is sooo cute  I always like something like this. A different type of shirt. I have always the same things. If you are a disney fan, this shirt is for you!


It's from a turkish brand
I found this bag while my mom was looking shoes for a wedding. It was very cheap and i immediately fall in love with it. It's begie with golden and it's so fancy . :) It's perfect with my summer dresses. If you want to use one strap only, you can zip 2 strap into one. Very useful.


I found The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling too cheap. I couldn't belive it. It is 2.5 $ if ve convert it from turkish lira. I will read it after i finish my book, The Book Thief. I found a cute notebook that has a beautiful Galata Tower on it. I remembered that i couldn't buy anything for my mom so i gave it to her. She looked happy.


I found this small box which is beautiful and it is good for putting my cables in it. It has Paris print on it which is too cute!

And that's it. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment