Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My New Swimsuit Mini-Haul!


As i said in the earlier post, my swimsuits from last year are too big for me so i needed new ones. I went to shopping with my mom today and bought these with a great price. They were in sale so i bought them all.!
I couldn't take pictures of them seperately because it's not, inappropriate, i think. Also, don't you think the background is so suits with the concept of this post, swimsuits?

1. Pineapple Bikini Top and Yellow Bikini Bottom
I literally fell in love with it. I love fruits and pineapple is the one of my favorite fruit. Also, pineapple is the new fashion i guess. It's really goes great to dark-skinned and tanned people. Also I paired this with my yellow bikini bottom. That all makes sense! Who lives in a PINEAPPLE under the sea? spongebob squarepants who lives in BIKINI BOTTOM and under the pineapple and my bed heets are spongebob themed! I don't know what the fuck that i'm talking about. Anyways you can wear with yellow, green, white, black.

2. Black Bikini Top and Black Bikini Bottom
It's a basic black swimwear. I bought it because i only have the patterned ones. Of couse you can wear that bikini top with a patterned bikini bottom or wear that bikini bottom with a patterned bikini top. You guys already now that. Oh gosh! I suck at writing.

3.Striped Black-White Bikini Top
It's again basic striped bikini top but what i loved was that pink tassels. They brink that top to a different mood. You can only wear this with black, white, pink but you can try with another colors of course. For me it will look good with these colors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment