Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My New Obsession for The Addams Family



I was little when i watched this movie. I only remembered Wednesday which still my favorite. What else i could remember at that age? 

So, i came across with this movie and i remembered that i missed so much. I watched again both of them and it's awesome! Creepy and spectacular for me. It's about a family who is a satirical inversion of the ideal American family, who is eccentric, creepy family that people find them bizarre or scary. It's not for children, you could get fall for the cover that it is for children. It made in 1991 and the second one is 1993. You can find a lot of different movies about The Addams Family but the movie sequel that i watched is the most favorite one.

 I love Wednesday. It said that she named after a phrase from a poem. "Wednesday's child is full of woe.". Also her middle name is Friday !? She is soo cool for her age and she is different because of being herself. I loved her because she is badass character i've ever saw in this movie because it said that she is different in on the The Addams Family TV Show. Christina Ricci play Wednesday. First i couldn't figure it out that where did i saw her before. Than i remembered she was in Bel Ami with Robert Pattinson. I couldn't believe her. She looks different when she was younger. 
I would be happy to wear her costume if there were costume party or halloween.

I loved that they are a creppy, lovely family. I want to live like that. All the children think about death and they are playing games with knifes, axes, death chair and more. When their roses blooms; they cut the rose and they fade roses to wilt. Crazy... But i like it. :)

 
         






No comments:

Post a Comment