Thursday, July 17, 2014

Having A Role Model & How It Helps You

Untill i was 13, my life was going too bad with my anxiety. I didn't have any role models or idols. I had 4-5 friends and i really hated my life. Untill i watched a movie and had a crush on the actress. (not in a different way :) ) 


She was Kristen Stewart who changed my life. I started watching her and reading aboout her. I wanted to know all about her. She is inspiritional as fuck. I love watching her movies because that she is a serious about her job, she works too hard to bring a character into life. I also love watching her interviews because she speaks like a fucking writer. She is a bookworm so she knows too much about life and she is the strongest celebrity i've ever seen in my entire life. She is a beautiful girl who is so shy and gets anxious easily in many having friends, interviews etc.

Enough about K-Stew. This is how much i love her understand her. Having a role model or idol in the same gender as you in difficult times actually helps you out. When you just fangirl about your selection of a role model, you can actually change like you can question about your bad sides and with knowing your idol's personality, you can get inspired by her/him and change it into good. 

So, if you want that too, try to watch or listen different artists  and i hope that they will help you out.


"Pick your role models wisely, find out what they did and do it." -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment