Friday, July 11, 2014

An Awesome Day At Mall

So, I went to a mall with one of my close friends where has every store you'll like. I went to a movie which I'm gonna write about it on my next post and I find the shoes which I always wanted to have it.. :)







It's from Bershka and they are absoluetly cute ♡  Comfortable and beautiful.








I also visited Cold Stone for an ice cream. You choose which flavor you want and what do you want to put inside that ice cream flavor. Then they mix it and sometimes they play game with you which is throwing ice cream from distance.
  They want you to move backward few steps and they throw you your ice cream and you try to catch it. I think 100%  percent of customers suceed in this game but if i couldn't catch it, what will happen? They need to do it again and do i need to pay again? I hope not :)
  It's very yummy... 
  You can check out from here: http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/ 


                                                        Had an awesome day 
                                                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment