Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's In My Bag?


Bag: Nine West 


So, today i decided to do the "What's in my bag?" tag. These are the things that i couldn't go without it. Except the ball. I don't know where i got that. :/  It's my favorite bag too so let's start!


This is my beautiful wallet which i got from Forever New. One of the things that you cant go without. I just love it even i don't have any money in it.


This is my nintendo 3ds xl, yoshi special edition. You can't find it anywhere in Turkey because they stopped shipping nintendo stuff in 2012. So i use my maybelline make-up bag as a case. You can eave your user name doown below to comments. I don't have any friends :( I also play Sims 3 right now and my other game Super Mario 3D Land is finished soo, gosh i need to buy some games.


Even without a bag, i would take it anywhere with me. It's more important than my cell phone. It's ipod 4 and it's awesome! It's 5 years old and it works very well. I can't live without my music.


I don't know where it came from. Weird.


This is my little notebook that i keep my ideas for blogs and stuff. It's better than taking notes to your phone you know when it's out of charge you can't do anything about it. It's a beautiful notebook. I love notebooks. 


This is my 9 $ sunglasses. I love them because you can wear them anything with it. I won't go without my sunglasses. The case is a regular case. I don't use it much. I use my Freddie Mercury sunglasses case. 


Sometimes in hot days or going to gym, you need this. Yeah. 


A lipstick or a lip moisturizer is always in my bag. One of the girls' needs. 

These are the things that i keep in my bag always. I sometimes get scared that they will stole my bag and all of the things will dissapears. So, sometimes i don't take all of them or won't take my bag with me. I get scared easily. Thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment