Sunday, August 10, 2014

OOTD - Hanging Out With Special Friends

 *My legs are not thick btw, it's only on this pic.*

Today was an awesome day. The weather was windy a bit but hot. I met with my old good friends. Like they say "Oldies but Goldies". I really wanted to wear my beautiful dress. It has floral design and you can wear it with anything and everywhere. You can even wear on a special night with some thick high heeled black/brown shoes but i highly recommend black high boots. You can tie your hair, it will make you more cute. My bag is absoluetly goes with this dress so i took that and wore my brown high heeled-inside boots that i love. If you want to, you can add some accessories such as golden bracelet and rings.

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Pull & Bear
Bracelet : Quqla
Bag: A turkish brand


No comments:

Post a Comment