Sunday, August 31, 2014

My 5-day Vacation at Bodrum... (Including OOTDs')







I went to Bodrum for 5 days with my family. We went to a hotel which has a beach in the best location and the sea is cold, clean and has lots of small fishes. We were exclusive stayers because that we know the owner of this hotel and we're good friends with him and his family. It was relaxing and enjoyable. We went to outside of the hotel, to Bodrum, Yalıkavak, Marina and one more place that i don't remember. We were staying in Salmakis hotel. I highly recommend here if you want to relax and if you want to go to Bodrum.

I have 3 OOTDs'



 I wanted to be Fashinable and fancy this time so i wore my beautiful dark blue shirt with my floral printed short shorts. I didn't have my green shoes with me so i only had this one as chic shoe and i think they look pretty cool. I wore some golden bracelet, golden rings and golden earrings. You can actually wear a necklace instead of earrings.

Shoes: Bershka
Shirt: A Turkish Brand (Koton)
Shorts: Pull & Bear
Purse: Chanel



It is a simple wear outfit that i just paired my favorite dress with my ordinary black sandals. I didn't want to spend my time for pairing clothes so that is what i got. Again, i wore my golden bacelets and rings with it because i love golden accessorises. Actually you can understand from my hair that i don't wanna spend my time thinking about clothes tonight. :) 

(How awkward are my feet looks :S )

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Bershka
Purse: Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment