Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What's On My Phone Tag !

(Looking good in that reflection of mine)

I have bought Note 3 in white as u can see and it is awesome! I have no problems with it yet so i recommend you this phone if you want bigger screen, if you love drawing or creative (that you can wrote down your ideas with it's pen) or you have big hands and fingers (that you can't text without pressing 2 or 3 words at once).

(sorry for quality of the photo)

I bought a "Ted Baker" case from the collection - i guess - It is blue with floral print on and blue is my absolutely fave color. Actually my first case was Willy Wonka's chocolate with a golden ticket inside but i wanted to change it a bit. When a change it, i also change the theme inside of the phone. It makes it whole different and i can't use same thing for a long time. 


This is my fucking beautiful lock screen wallpaper that im in love with. It is Ariel from The Little Mermaid and the background is awesome again with floral designs that matches my phone perfectly. I got it from We <3 it and i don't know how to find this.

5 Minutes Later... (With the voice of the man in Spongebob)

Still couldn't find it.


 This is my homescreen where i put the things that i need at most. There is no Tumblr, We <3 It or S Note but i'm kinda use to it. It is easy to use and there is this paper note thing that i downloaded to my phone.
It is so useful that you can use it for "to do list" or something. I use it for that and you can even make it blue which is nice. I hate pink but it is so kawaii!! The program is called "*girls* free" on my phone right now with some japanesee words so im sorry for that.
The theme program that i use is CocoPPa that is an awesome application and it is free. Most of the people you see who has icons like this are using CocoPPa because it is the most popular one, go and ask your friends which app they are using.
I hope it helped and you liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment