Saturday, September 27, 2014

If I Stay Book & Film Review


So, i've read "If I Stay" with my friend before it was out in cinemas. One day we saw this book and it's cover. We saw CholĂ© Grace Moretz on it and we immidiately bought it. Because we both love and admire andddd jealous about Chloe Moretz. I read it in 2 days while my friend in 4 days and we went to the movie on thursday. It was exciting and romantic. Not so exciting for us, we only excited about Chloe Moretz. (It looks like im fangirlling over here but, i am not) 

It is bts i think :)

It is about a girl who had a car crash and gets in coma. While in coma, her spirit watches and tries to decide live or death. She also memorizes moments in it. I know, i am not good at explaining but here it is. Also she loves playing Violin and her bf plays in a band. Yeah. 

I found it terrificly awesome. I loved it so much. The acting of her was so real that i think that she is the best actor in this movie along others. She is a little K-Stew. (She acts like her , that's why) The ending was a bit normal, i mean i expected more than it. I'm not giving away. No no no! The book was same to the movie. Of course there were no detail in film but it didn't felt like there should be. In book it is more long and it makes you like " C'mon! I wanna get to the other chapter!" but they fixed that with the movie. 


If you love romatic and drama, you should go!

"But the you who you are tonight is the same you I'll be in love with tomorrow."
-Adam


No comments:

Post a Comment