Monday, October 6, 2014

OOTD / Event Night

Tonight, I went to a beautiful restuarant to eat dinner with my mom's friends. I was bit bored but the food was amazing. I will post it's review later guys. Anyways, we were talking about my clothing. I wanted to wear this "gothic" socks with these short shorts and paired them with my regular wear shirt and new bought sweater. That sweater is amazing and so warm that i didn't get cold. I also got a new bag which you can see. If you don't have that sweater, you should wear a jacket. Especially brown leather jacket will look amazing. If you say "i don't have a white shirt which is not printed on it" You can wear your printed t-shirt or shirt too. Tuck it inside of your shorts ann wear a chic short necklace and you will be fine.

Shirt: Bershka
Shorts: H&M
Sweater: Stradivarius
Shoes: Turkish brand and i don't remember. Sorry.
Socks: Again, turkish brand (Penti)
Bag: Frorever New

Yeah you can misunderstand forever new with forever 21 but no, we don't have forever 21 :(

*Combin inspired by le-happy.com*


No comments:

Post a Comment